Save time and improve your safety compliance by using our easily downloaded safe work procedures (SWP) in your school or workplace. Key features include:
- Readability – each procedure is proofed by Occupational Therapists using the Flesch-Kincaid Readability Test to ensure it will be easily understood by the average 12 year old. The average adult in Australia has a reading age ability of a 13 year old. Most Safe Work Procedures found in work places require a Year 11 reading age ability (eg. same as Time Magazine).
- Safety compliance – developed by accredited safety auditors with reference to relevant instruction material and in consultation with machine operators.
- Display Effectiveness – design and graphics crafted to facilitate easy reading when posted in a workshop.
- Fully editable using Word for when changes are required
SWP Purchase Agreement
This purchase allows unlimited use and reproduction of the safe work procedure/s:
- at one business address; and
- for operations that are directly related to that business address (eg. off site activities).
For use or reproduction outside the circumstances included in this agreement please contact Franklyn Work Safety at firstname.lastname@example.org
Review is a must
The SWP you are about to purchase must be reviewed by a person who is a competent user of the relevent equipment/machine, and edited if needed to ensure it is suited to the equipment/machine where it is to be used.
NOTE: you will need Microsoft Word on your device to edit Franklyn Work Safety SWPs. Use words with minimal syllables to maintain easy readability level.
Safe Work Procedure; SWP; safe operating procedure; SOP; Safe Work Method Statement; SWMS; Reading Age; Easy; 12 years of age and under; School; Design and Technology; Industrial Design; Large Font; Readability; Readability Proofed by Occupational Therapist; Reviewed by Qualified Auditor; Equipment; Machinery; Sander Belt; electric hand; < 80mm;